If you are looking for a high protein tasty treat, these Protein Muffin Breads are exactly what you need. Imagine a high protein chocolate muffin, and you get the gist of what these beauties taste like. They work well for breakfast (try them with jam!) or as a mid morning snack. They are great for people on high protein diets.
Protein Muffin Bread Ingredients:
8 Egg Whites
150 Grams of Flaxmeal
1 Scoop of Whey Protein Powder
1 TSP of Baking Powder
1 TBSP of Olive Oil
2 TSP of Cocoa
1 Packet of Splenda
Protein Muffin Bread Ingredients
Steps To Make Your Protein Muffin Bread
You need to preheat the oven to about 450 degrees, but remember to convert depending on what type of oven you have
Mix in the Flaxmeal, Whey and Baking powder. When they are fully mixed together add in the splenda.
Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the egg whites.
Protein Muffin Bread Step 1 , 2 and 3
4. Get a whisk and beat well until all the ingredients are mixed in, you want the mixture to be very consistent, and slightly on the thick side. When you hold up the whisk it should drip down smoothly.
Protein Muffin Bread Beat Thick Mixture
5. Get your muffin tray ready (butter the inside if you need to) and carefully put the mixture in, You need to about ¾ fill each one. You will get about 12 muffins as a general rule.
Protein Muffin Bread Tray
6. Put in the oven for about 20-25 minutes
Protein Muffin Breads In The Oven
7. Take out when they are bouncy to the touch, stick a knife in, and if the knife comes out clean from each one you know they are cooked all the way through.
8. If you want a little extra decoration on top, try sprinkling some dried fruit or oatmeal on top.
Protein Muffin Bread Fresh Out The Oven
This Protein Muffin Bread Recipe makes 12 servings and for each Muffin there are:
Protein Muffin Bread Nutrition Facts
GD Star Rating loading...
Protein Muffin Bread Recipe, 7.0 out of 10 based on 3 ratings
User Ratings and Reviews: Vitamins & Dietary Supplements.
All products and brands found on this website are trademark of their respective companies. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Allsupplementreviews.com. The information is intended for educational purposes only and and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. The information on this site is not reviewed by a medical professional, and is only to be used at your own risk. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.