This is a delicious and healthy meal, that tastes great for a quick lunch or a full on dinner. You can use any type of white fish, I used Tilapia, but it works really well with cod and haddock. If you’re looking to have this for lunch, then it tastes great on top of a salad, but halve the amount of ingredients you’ve used, otherwise it has a tendency to overpower the salad.
Tomato Fish Fillet Ingredients:
Fish Fillet – I used 1 bag of Tilapia Fillet, but almost any white fish will work
Tomato Fish Fillet Recipe Ingredients
¼ can of spaghetti sauce – pre bought or make it yourself
1 spoons of corn starch
1 TBSP of Olive Oil
Seasonings (Make it as spicy as you like it)
1) Get your skillet nice and hot
2) Cut the fillet into bite sized pieces
3) Mix the eggs and fish fillets together with corn starch
4) When the fish is well covered in the egg, add in the other dry ingredients (but not the spaghetti sauce)
Corn Starch Mix
5) Start cooking the fish in the skillet
6) When the fish is close to being cooked (it will turn completely white) add in the spaghetti sauce
7) Leave it until the sauce starts to bubble, then, you’re ready to eat!
User Ratings and Reviews: Vitamins & Dietary Supplements.
All products and brands found on this website are trademark of their respective companies. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Allsupplementreviews.com. The information is intended for educational purposes only and and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. The information on this site is not reviewed by a medical professional, and is only to be used at your own risk. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.